5 Min Recipes With Walnuts.
You want to eat healthy but you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen preparing healthy meals and snacks? If you love Walnuts and like to snack on them, then we can assure that your misery is over with these easy and quick healthy recipes using Walnuts; all you need is 5 min of your time and you will get a delicious, crunchy walnut snack and meal.
- Glazed Walnuts:
This recipe is a combination of sweet taste and walnut crunch. Follow these easy steps and get yourself a snack that will grant you all the health benefits of Walnuts and satisfy your sweet cravings.
- 1 cup of Walnuts .
- 1/4 cup of sugar .
- 1 teaspoon of unsalted butter.
- Over medium heat add the 3 ingredients in a pan and mix them well until the walnuts are fully covered with sugar.
- Take the walnuts from the pan and spread them in a tray to separate them from one another and leave them to cool for 10 minutes.
Et Voila, you got yourself delicious glazed and crunchy walnuts to snack on.
Pro tip for caramel lovers: you can add some caramel to make these walnuts even juicier and sweeter.
- Walnut Balls - No Bake.:-
Another snack recipe you need to try using Walnuts. No Bake, just mix the following ingredients together and you will get a tasteful walnut snack.
- 2 cups of sugar .
- 3 cups of oats .
- 1 cup of peanut butter .
- 1 cup of chopped Walnuts .
- 1/2 cup of milk .
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon .
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract .
- 1 teaspoon of walnut extract .
- 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- 1 teaspoon of coffee powder (if desired).
- Start by mixing the milk and butter with sugar, cinnamon and cocoa powder and the coffee powder over medium heat.
- After the butter and sugar completely melt, add them to oats, walnuts, vanilla and walnut extract and peanut butter in a bowl and mix them well.
- After all ingredients are mixed well, start forming them into small circles and placing them on a tray keeping a little distance between them so they won't stick to one another.
- Place them in the fridge and leave them to cool for some time.
And there you go your no bake Walnut Snack balls are ready to be enjoyed.
These Walnut Snack recipes are the answer to get a healthy snack at work, at school or even at home while watching a movie or just chilling. Will you try them out?