Did you know that Pine Nuts in Shell are considered to be the second most expensive type of nuts in the world!
The reason behind this high expense is that despite its widespread use along the green areas over the world, only a few Pine trees can produce crop worthy pines, in addition, pin trees require a long time to grow and produce pine - an average of 10 years!
However, it is confirmed that despite the high cost of Pine Nuts in Shell, the benefits you can get from eating Pine Nuts in Shell cannot be compared.
- Pine Nuts in Shell Health Benefits:-
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol:- Being rich in pinochle acid, pine nuts in shell play a huge role in reducing the level of bad cholesterol.
- Improves Eyesight: Pine nuts in the shell contain many nutrients that help in improving vision and preventing the risk of any eye disease.
- Maintains Weight: if you lost weight or seeking not to gain more weight; then you have found the perfect snack. Pine nuts in shells contain fatty acids that can keep you full for hours and by turn can maintain your weight by preventing you from having more snacks, since you are full, and by being a healthy snack with low calories.
- Boosts Energy : instead of drinking a lot of coffee or energy drinks to feel energetic, why not substitute it with something healthier and better? Pine nuts in shells are a great source of energy being rich in iron, magnesium and protein; once eaten you will feel energetic and ready to conquer.
- Strengthens the Bones: Just like the other types of nuts, pine nuts in shell can also play a role in improving the bones' health and strengthens them since they are a great source of vitamin K.
Not only are Pine Nuts in Shell great for our health; but did you know that back in the days people used to rely on it as a treatment for several diseases and illnesses?
It started in Egypt where many doctors used to prescribe pine nuts in shell as a sole treatment for many illnesses like chest aches, coughing and digestive problems.
So do you still not want to eat healthy and rely on chemicals and medication? or do you want to shift towards a healthier life illness free?
Choose your lifestyle wisely, think healthy, eat healthy & live healthy.