Description of services
- The purpose of this site is to provide a simple and convenient service to consumers, for home delivery, of fresh produce and other products. Interactive menu allows customers to build and submit orders at the click of a button.
- In order to place an online order, the user must ‘Sign In’ with a unique “user name” and “password”. The "user name" shall be personal to the member and the same “user name” is not given to two different members. The user can change the password at any time. It is solely the user’s responsibility to select and protect their username and password Mirafarms.com is not liable for any problems, which may arise from the use of a password. Mirafarms.com does not share the user information with third party companies.
How to make an order and how it is processed
Once you have selected your order from the menu, you will be given the opportunity to submit your order by clicking on the “Checkout” button. Please note it is important that you check the information you enter and correct any errors before clicking on the “Checkout” button. On receipt of your order, Mirafarms.com will begin processing your order and we will send a message on the final page that your order has been received.
- Payment can be made by cash on delivery, card payment. Where any payment you make online is not authorized, you will be returned to the previous page on the website and we shall not be obliged to provide the services.
- While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information and we will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
- Once the order is confirmed, the user may be able to cancel the order within 30 minutes by sending an email to customercare@Mirafarms.com with the reference number of the order.
- Buyers are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of delivery addresses, and Mirafarms.com shall have no liability or responsibility for any erroneous addresses. Please be aware that Mirafarms.com will do everything they can to meet the delivery time specified, however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
- During any product delivery, if the client is not available in the address specified in the system, the products ordered by the client shall not be delivered to anywhere else. Within the framework of such a case, the member must accept all legal responsibilities arising from ordering a product to an address where he/she does not exist.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
International Product delivery
- Mirafarms.com is an E-Commerce Service and not a manufacturer. All item descriptions and images are accurate to the best of our knowledge and ability and are in no way warranted as complete. Mirafarms.com/ Tanweer International General trading is not liable for any duties, taxes, customs charges or other fees incurred with international shipping. It is the client’s responsibility to investigate and understand these associated charges as well as their own countries legalities prior to purchase.